Frequently Asked Questions
Simply put, its the unsold food from an eatery. You will know the cuisine, google rating, and proximity of the eatery to help inform your decision. You can also filter by diet type: Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal or Any.
It's really simple. Go to the products page, look for a meal nearby, and pre pay on the website. At the pick up time mentioned, go to the eatery to collect your Shiok Bag.
You will have received a confirmation email with the name and address of the eatery. Show it to the staff at the eatery during your pick up window.
Some of the orders can be scheduled for a pick up date/time. Customers can schedule the slot with the help of our trusty customer service.
If the order is not picked up during agreed upon slot, the order is considered fulfilled and no refunds can be processed.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number and some pictures of the food you picked up.
Eateries sometimes experience unanticipated sales and left with no unsold food. At those times, they will cancel your reservation. Your money will be refunded and you can place an order at a different store.
Just Dabao is free for eateries. Operationally, we have made it very easy for you. Many of our partners are small eateries who have limited resources too. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will show you how easy it is.
You can try Just Dabao with no obligations to use. When ever you have surplus unsold food, use Just Dabao. It does not cost anything anyway.
The price you set per Shiok bag is what you earn per sale.
Email email@example.com with your contact details and we will onboard you in a day.
- On the order page filter for barePack merchants
- Select the barePack option under container options
- Download the barePack app. Free to try!
- Just Dabao customer service team will confirm the order with you via SMS
- Pick-up at the store. Scan barePack QR code at store
- Show the success screen to the cashier and enjoy your eco friendly meal!
- You can keep the containers as long as you are a barePack member
- To return, visit one of our 150+ locations using the barePack app